Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Morning, November!


Last night I began working on an adorable little table topper. I found a cute pattern in the book Primitive Gatherings by Terry Burkhart and Rozan Meacham. I love these colors even though they are a bit drab. The middle of the topper has (100) 2" squares with two small borders around the edges. The inner border is embroidered with words like "apple cider, crackling fire, hayrides & rustling leaves". It put me in the mood for Thanksgiving and T's cornbread dressing, family & fried turkey. Unfortunately, they will all have to wait while I work on this project.

Until we meet again...

Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of fabric. I don't have that book but I want it! You will have to share. HA! T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!