Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not Much Productivity Here





...and certainly not anything near what you've been up to!

I had a package from Connecting Threads on my porch when I got back home from school today. I was very happy with what I bought. The colors were just like what I could see online and I was glad I liked everything as much as I did when I ordered it. First, I will quilt the "Lavender" quilt and then work on Cameron's. It's daunting looking at yardage to be cut. I usually work with Fat Quarters so this is some big-girl cutting!

Here is a little pillow I made for the bed. It is raw edge petals cut from fabric that I used in the quilt. They are basted down at the points and secured with a French knot at the opposite end. What is it? I don't know. Just started cutting and working. I think it's kinda cute.

With all the rain this weekend I may get a quilt basted and quilted. Hopefully.

Til We Meet Again,
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I love the kit fabrics. Especially the paisley?? one on top! Your little pillow is so cute! You blow me away sometimes with your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric too! The fabric line on the left is called Tulane. It definitely has a New Orleans feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!