Friday, December 11, 2009

Guess What?



I'm finished with another stack of customer quilts. I have 4 or so more to work on but that will have to wait until next week, or maybe even after Christmas. Most of them were meander stitched except for two. I posted a picture of one that I quilted holly leaves and berries on. It was so much more exciting than just meandering around the quilt. One of the quilts I used straight line stitching (the blue and white checkered). I did it for so long that my wrists are sore and it feels like I bruised the insides of my upper arms that are along my side. I think it happened because I was holding my arms so tightly against the quilt and moving them back and forth. Who knew that quilting was such a dangerous hobby to our health?

'Til we meet again,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!