Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finally!



I finished a stack of customer quilts. You would swear they were huge quilts, but the biggest one was 40-ish" x 50-ish". Mrs. I called me tonight to ask if she could bring a stack (7 to be exact) by tomorrow. I am glad I am all caught up with the last batch. These new quilts will keep me from quilting my bed quilt but I am not sad about that. The sucker is huge and I'm not in the mood for such a big project.

I've been thinking about the Symphony Challenge and my uncle's quilt when I can't sleep. I don't have many new ideas so I think I will wash the Batiks I bought for Wil's quilt and get that cut when I get a chance. I feel like I have a few too many irons in the fire but I like the push it gives me.

I wish I had more to show and I hope it's not long before I have something more exciting to tell.

"Til we meet again,
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your machine is still working good. At least you are getting something done. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of u baby, great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!