Saturday, August 25, 2012

Remember This?

The Cajun Critter Quilt? Well, I've found a few little varments to go with it. I have 9 more to find. I'm in no rush. It's a good thing because some of these may be more difficult to find then others. I'm sure I would be able to find them online somewhere, but it's been fun just finding them here and there. Here are the gator, crab, pelican and possum...or is that oppossum? I'll be looking for a fish, butterfly, frog, mosquito, shrimp, egret, turtle, raccoon and crawfish. YOU KNOW that I am resisting the temptation to just find them all today and purchase them, but I am not going to do that. I wish I was working in my sewing room today but I have some other things that needs to be done. Soon enough I will have a carefree day and be able to play upstairs with that scrappy quilt or maybe even get Cameron's quilt done?? Happy Weekend! Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed your post. Glad to see this quilt again. I love it. What a cute idea about the stuffed animals. It would be a great gift for your first grandchild. ;)
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!